If you’re a highly professional Pharmacist with a responsible approach, you’ll love Trust Pharmacy. You have never seen such a friendly, warm atmosphere before. It’s a job that aims at improving health care for every customer.
- provide an outstanding service to our clients;
- inform customers about drug availability, give advice on the use of medications;
- be responsible for training and coaching your colleagues.
You’ll need to be:
- an experienced and qualified pharmacist with a medical education.
Below you can see what benefits Trust Pharmacy offers to its pharmacists:
- decent salary;
- bonuses and discount cards;
- professional indemnity insurance.
We have a new permanent position for a Stores Keeper to work in Trust Pharmacy.
As a storekeeper, you will be responsible for the general running of the stores and for the efficient service provided to customers.
The perfect candidate would have previously worked in a similar environment and has a good understanding of this job.
- good communication skills;
- knowledge of storekeeping standards;
- ensure the workplace is clean;
- picking, packing and storage of drugs;
- prepare drugs and dispatch documents.
- private Health Insurance;
- bonuses available;
- overtime allowance.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please call our customer support.
If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you.
As a courier, you’ll be the face of Trust Pharmacy, delivering packages throughout the day. It’s an important role and one that makes our company unique. You will need to have good organizational skills to plan your daily routine.
Dependant on a route, you will need to start daily from 7 am.
- check the vehicle for safety every day;
- deliver packages to the specified addresses;
- ensure correct completion of documents;
- make a good impression and provide the top quality service to our clients every day;
- good communication and organizational skills;
- flexible working approach;
- 3+ years driving experience;
- some experience in a similar work environment (desirable);
- ability to work effectively and quickly;
- be ready to meet deadlines;
- be friendly and enthusiastic.
As a Pharmacy Assistant, you will have to provide a friendly and quality customer service. Building a long-term relationship with customers is our key and you’ll play a crucial part in meeting their various healthcare needs.
- ensure the smooth running of the customer support service;
- know the assortment;
- manage stock levels;
- have perfect communication skills;
- provide excellent healthcare advice on products and online ordering.
In return Trust Pharmacy offers:
- decent salary;
- excellent training;
- development opportunities;
- paid holidays;
- bonuses and discounts.
Don’t worry if you have never worked in this sphere before – we offer excellent training and support to help our pharmacy assistants work towards a top-level qualification. Experience is not necessary but you must have a desire to help people improve their health and wellbeing.